Any thoughts perspectives DHS 301Z

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
GREETINGS !
seems like an awesome blade to try I've been looking forward to test out this version of the popular dhs 301 , the DHS Z seems like the fastest and most performant compared to its precedent editions I read alot of reviews , any DhS 301Z User out here ! I'm curious to hear different perspectives and rate it as an offensive looping blade for advanced intermediate players , my previous blade was Dhs Wind CWC it was quite heavy very fast and cheap , but I feel it lacked a sense of touch or raw feel due to its thickness and weight , cannot wait to hear from y'all experiences Dhs 301Z seems to be my next blade with Dhs 40 hardness 2.2 on FH and Ak47 red 2.2 on BH .
Purchase will be from playastore , Alibabaexpress .
Sincerely

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
The handle isn't extremely small. The handle on 301, yes, it is. But the newer generations of 301, like Z-version have a new handle. And it's very fine. I also highly recommend not just sending the wings, but cutting a couple of mms off. This way, it is much easier to perform on-table elemnts. 301z is not too head heavy like 301, I can put two Hurricanes ~52g and ~47g and still play well without dislocating my shoulder. The main feature of 301z is that it is not flexible like 301, meaning that blocks and smashes are a head above. But the ball feeling is still excellent. There is no other blade I've tried that has a better feeling (maybe TB CAF?).
I have two 301z:
1- 88g 1350hz - relatively fast and easy playable with hurricanes 40* or battle twos. Not to mention hybrids like Dignics 09c or Rakza Z.
2- 86g 1250hz - quite slow, even slower than Korpel Japan. Has a high arc and and behaves pretty much like Offensive Classic.
A mate of mine has hurricane 301z 93g 1350hz. So the range may differ significantly.
So, Robin0910's opinion is quite useless here. 301T (outer carbon-like features, long and shallow arc) and 301Z have little in common.

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Just keep playing with your DHS Fang Bo 2 carbon. If you don´t like the handle, get a Yinhe blade they have slightly thicker handles.
Oh I thought that dhs 301T or 301Z are better looping blade , 301Z has a more complex carbon fiber , for a 100 dollars seems like the most promising blade for the price range , how comd fb2X is faster than 301Z ? I even asked the playa store on alibaba which is an authentic store for Dhs equipement , thank you for support

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
The handle isn't extremely small. The handle on 301, yes, it is. But the newer generations of 301, like Z-version have a new handle. And it's very fine. I also highly recommend not just sending the wings, but cutting a couple of mms off. This way, it is much easier to perform on-table elemnts. 301z is not too head heavy like 301, I can put two Hurricanes ~52g and ~47g and still play well without dislocating my shoulder. The main feature of 301z is that it is not flexible like 301, meaning that blocks and smashes are a head above. But the ball feeling is still excellent. There is no other blade I've tried that has a better feeling (maybe TB CAF?).
I have two 301z:
1- 88g 1350hz - relatively fast and easy playable with hurricanes 40* or battle twos. Not to mention hybrids like Dignics 09c or Rakza Z.
2- 86g 1250hz - quite slow, even slower than Korpel Japan. Has a high arc and and behaves pretty much like Offensive Classic.
A mate of mine has hurricane 301z 93g 1350hz. So the range may differ significantly.
So, Robin0910's opinion is quite useless here. 301T (outer carbon-like features, long and shallow arc) and 301Z have little in common.
Which blades you find best for looping speed flex , and feel .. Dhs301Z or Dhs301T or fb2X , seems like of all these three you dig the Dhs301Z

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
I have two 301z:
Which one you find best ? Fbb2x Or dhs301 Z ?
Do I ask manufacturer to assemble it straight away ? Or I cut the parts on my own ? I never done it