Move your legs more, attach two tables!!

I put two tabletennis tables on it and trained to move my legs more. i would appreciate it if you could enjoy watching the video.
That’s a cool way to train your footwork 👍. It would be a bit difficult to do with our tables, they all fold upwards, but if we could get ahold of one that are two half’s I would certainly try it. Looks like fun too.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
That’s a cool way to train your footwork 👍. It would be a bit difficult to do with our tables, they all fold upwards, but if we could get ahold of one that are two half’s I would certainly try it. Looks like fun too.

Cheers
L-zr
you can still put 2 tables together, only issue would be the feeders position (need to feed with more power)

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Looking at this training, I wonder why people still think TT is an easy sport.
I do Muay Thai regularly and a simple three points FH loop is killing me that I'd rather hit the sandbag, lol
This? This would kill me after the first ten balls.

Is this how you do your bag work?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I put two tabletennis tables on it and trained to move my legs more. i would appreciate it if you could enjoy watching the video.
Young lady,

It is fantastic that you do this type of drill because if you don't do you'll end up like poor 삼촌 / Uncle Gozo as below,

⏬️