Share your Racket's Photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
New guy here. This is my first "proper" set up. I played with the premade Palio Legend for about a year but the rubbers pretty much wore off. so I decided to build one. Have been playing with it for a few weeks & very happy so far, but it's surprisingly heavy (compared to 175gr Palio) which takes some getting used to.
Gorgeous weapon there, brother.

Reactions: ma_short
says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
New guy here. This is my first "proper" set up. I played with the premade Palio Legend for about a year but the rubbers pretty much wore off. so I decided to build one. Have been playing with it for a few weeks & very happy so far, but it's surprisingly heavy (compared to 175gr Palio) which takes some getting used to.
That's a nice upgrade!

Reactions: ma_short
says Aging is a killer
I'm exactly the same with [.....] and photography gear.
Tell us about the photograhy stuff 📸 🙂.
I like the cheap stuff so still stick to my A99 but lots of lenses as they are so available and inexpensive.
I also stick to jpeg as raw pp takes away too much tt time 🤫

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Tell us about the photograhy stuff 📸 🙂.
I like the cheap stuff so still stick to my A99 but lots of lenses as they are so available and inexpensive.
I also stick to jpeg as raw pp takes away too much tt time 🤫
probably not the right place to chat camera gear at length so I'll just say that I've currently got 2 x canon 5D mkIV and a heap of L lenses that could help pay off my mortgage if I sold them all!

• Haha
Reactions: Tinykin