Which one is faster? Rakza Z or Tibhar K3

Great thanks guys. I am looking to step up in speed (just a notch) from H3. I got a Donic Appelgren world champ 89. The first step will be Rakza 7 on FH. I have one sheet of each, will put the K3 on hold for a while.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Great thanks guys. I am looking to step up in speed (just a notch) from H3. I got a Donic Appelgren world champ 89. The first step will be Rakza 7 on FH. I have one sheet of each, will put the K3 on hold for a while.

Cheers
L-zr
The reason Rakza Z is slow isn't because it is *just slow* - it is because created so much arc that you can hit the ball when it's time for breakfast, you can grab lunch while the ball is at max height, and pick up dinner when the ball lands. I don't remember using a safer rubber vs backspin but getting the ball to move through the table with a loop drive isn't easy. A rubber like H3 will send the ball through the table so even if it isn't as catapulty, the ball trajectory is just more direct.

K3 is far more catapulty. As a former H3 user, rakza Z is similar close to the net to H3, in topspin strokes its a bit faster and easier to create speed, and at full acceleration its like 30 percent faster. Similar levels of spin for me. Quite similar to unboosted h3 neo prov OS
That sounds pretty much what I would like to accomplish… great
But I’m sure there are caveats as well…

Cheers
L-zr

says Inner Carbon is King
says Inner Carbon is King
Jun 2023
That sounds pretty much what I would like to accomplish… great
But I’m sure there are caveats as well…

Cheers
L-zr
caveats is that the loop against backspin definitely needs some adjustment from hurricane, you have to drive the ball a lot more forward unlike hurricane. I guess a drawback would be speed, but i used hurricane plus i use a inner carbon blade and i make my own speed so its not really a problem. I am a close to the table player, maybe sometimes going mid distance, so i dont really know how it plays away from the table

Reactions: Lazer