which players have the best serves?

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
It’s really hard to tell some time, the serve by its own is not so important as you third fifth ball game. So what is the best serve overall? Also amount of spin is important, but variety of it is more important. And the most important thing is how good are you in hiding contact point with your body lol 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I would have to say that Harimoto has the most boring serve. It's almost always the same. At least from what I can tell. It's just a backspin push every time.
That's not my view at all, I consider him one of the best servers in the world and in fact, some of his struggles come from opponents not having trouble reading the subtle spin variations of his serve and him coming under pressure when they return it well.

Reactions: turbozed and Shifu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
But he uses like One serve...
He can actually serve reverse pendulum when he needs to, but while it looks like one serve when he serves pendulum or straight backspin/no spin, there is a lot of spin and depth variation and he often gets errors like pop ups or pushes into the net. A bit like Kanak Jha but even smaller and more subtle motions IMHO.