Rubber Recommendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hi

Not posted on this forum for a while, but received some really good advice 6-7 years ago when I was returning to table tennis and playing in the local league.

On the advice received on this forum, I returned to my Petr Korbel blade (Japanese) put some Sriver FX on FH and Tackifire Drive on BH. I played with that for a couple of years then moved onto Mark V FH and Rakza 7 Soft BH. Again used that for a couple of years and then also added a Xiom Offensive S blade as a spare bat, as that was recommended to be reasonably similar to the Korbel blade.

I had put Donic Bluefire JP03 FH and Rakza 7 soft BH on the Xiom, but only used it during last table tennis season and seemed to do ok with it, winning about 80% of my matches, which was probably the best I have done in the league. I was intending just to put the same rubbers on and Rakza 7 soft is still available, however it seems the Bluefire JP03 is not available anymore. I am going to use the Korbel blade again, so can anybody advise of a rubber/rubbers that would be reasonably similar to the Bluefire?

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry, posted in wrong forum, but not sure how to move it.

Last edited: