Training

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Somewhere in Asia? Surely you can be more specific than that? And what's your budget and timeframe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
well, you can always come to me in Taiwan. (Taiwan did bag majority of the titles at the recently concluded youth contender in the Philippines :p)
But why spend the money, surely there are coaches within the Philippines to help your brother out?

Last edited:
Reactions: lightspin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
If your brother has only been playing for 18 months or so, I don't think they need to find any magical coach in China or Korea to work with them. They need volume now. That is to say see if you can find a place they can play 6-8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Maybe they can get 1 hour of coaching every few days then use the practice time to work on what they learned. There has to be somewhere in the Philippines where they could practice that much. Use all the hotel and airfare money saved to hire a coach locally and just put in the time. Good luck!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
well, you can always come to me in Taiwan. (Taiwan did bag majority of the titles at the recently concluded youth contender in the Philippines :p)
But why spend the money, surely there are coaches within the Philippines to help your brother out?
Yes, but the level is very different. Is there any coaches/trainers in Taiwan that offers 1 on 1 training and speaks in english?