Anti players from Taiwan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Hello everyone, I'm QuanQuan, an amateur table tennis player from Taiwan. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to discussing anti-rubber. I'll be sharing information about anti-rubber competitions, unboxing reviews, and more. If you're interested in anti-rubber, feel free to join the discussion. I hope you'll enjoy my content!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Hey QuanQuan,
First of all, those are nice videos, thanks for posting them.
I'm also an antispin player using YAP on my backhand. Lately, I've been considering changing my anti rubber. With the new plastic balls, it feels like the old antis aren't as effective as they used to be. I'm thinking about switching to a different anti rubber or maybe even trying mid pips. One option I'm looking at is TTR-Killer.
I see you're trying different antis, so I'd love to hear about your experience with it. I play actively with my anti, opening against backspin and usually counterattacking against topspin. Passive blocking is also part of my game, as sometimes I just want to change the rhythm of the rally.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Hey QuanQuan,
First of all, those are nice videos, thanks for posting them.
I'm also an antispin player using YAP on my backhand. Lately, I've been considering changing my anti rubber. With the new plastic balls, it feels like the old antis aren't as effective as they used to be. I'm thinking about switching to a different anti rubber or maybe even trying mid pips. One option I'm looking at is TTR-Killer.
I see you're trying different antis, so I'd love to hear about your experience with it. I play actively with my anti, opening against backspin and usually counterattacking against topspin. Passive blocking is also part of my game, as sometimes I just want to change the rhythm of the rally.
I am currently using the Vortex 2 anti-rubber, which is developed specifically for the latest ABS balls. The Vortex 2 has a thinner topsheet, making it lighter and providing an exceptional touch and more control. Among the various anti-rubbers I have used, I find this one the most comfortable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
hi QuanQuan,i friend of mine who played anti since the 90´s on Provinvial Level (Stützpunkttraining,bavarin Championships,etc) play the Bty Best Anti since forever.
I bought him the original ABS from Dr. Neubauer for a Transition toGlanti for his Birthday.
He said he has problems with Abs in the mid distance,which he hasn´t with the old "Lowgrip" Anti.
Should he punch back from mid or try to countershot with upward motion with a Glanti?
Hope this doesn´t sound to stupi,
Gl and glad to see you play.
Haraold

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
FRICTIONLESS ANTI IS A SHEER NONSENSE TO DEROGATE OUR SPORT BADLY.

Friction close to zero on rubber surface. It is a sheer nonsense indeed. ITTF would be most advisable to discontunue all the fancy materials, and frictionless anti's in particular.

No part of striking surface on the topsheet must display kynetic traction < 0.25.
We don't want our game to take character of a game of chance. We do persist a thorough revision for the slick Anti rubbers, generally known as glanty-anti. We got now aware that some Glanti come down to the very senselessnes with minimum traction near zero mark of 0.2. -- much like a marble board. Folly, sheer folly., abyssal folly.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I am currently using the Vortex 2 anti-rubber, which is developed specifically for the latest ABS balls. The Vortex 2 has a thinner topsheet, making it lighter and providing an exceptional touch and more control. Among the various anti-rubbers I have used, I find this one the most comfortable.
The Spinlab Vortex 2?they seem to dominate the market with the Vortex,glad that a italian small manufacturer can mix it up with the big brands!