This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Why Dima, why did you beat Maze? :(:(:( No, just kidding :p

I wonder how he feels about his future, what he wants to achieve. He is in fact the most succesful Olympic table tennis player besides the Chinese already now: team silver and singles bronze is almost like the best you can get if you aren't Chinese :p
How close does he feel he is to Zhang Jike and Ma Long in terms of skill and how is he gonna close that gap? He is still young and European players usually have their peak in late 20s, while Zhang and Ma are almost at their peak now I think. I wonder what his opinion is on this :)

Uh, I think Ryu Seung Min might have something to say about that... So might Yoo Nam Kyu, who won the first ever Gold in Olympic history... Neither are Chinese, but I get the point of what you are saying though. :)

Reactions: WiWa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
what i want to know is...when dima is doin' hiz bh serve from the fh corner... Is he really checking the underside of the table for a full ten count to detect hidden explosives before he serves and goes banannas on bh attack?
.. :d .. :d .. :d ..

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Uh, I think Ryu Seung Min might have something to say about that... So might Yoo Nam Kyu, who won the first ever Gold in Olympic history... Neither are Chinese, but I get the point of what you are saying though. :)

That's what the 'almost' and the :p were for xD I remember a certain Waldner being non-Chinese too ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
One more question ! I have observed that many times when opponent is serving close to the net at his FH he doenst receive with FH but with BH push (resulting in time reaction loss) and he uses FH flick in very special occasions (when the serve is bad/bouncy) . I see that many times he loses points due to this "unorthodox" way of receiving these serves (though most of the times he is fast enough to recover) , now that he is a world class player isnt it about time to develop strategic FH push or flick ?

Many greetings from Greece !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
One more question ! I have observed that many times when opponent is serving close to the net at his FH he doenst receive with FH but with BH push (resulting in time reaction loss) and he uses FH flick in very special occasions (when the serve is bad/bouncy) . I see that many times he loses points due to this "unorthodox" way of receiving these serves (though most of the times he is fast enough to recover) , now that he is a world class player isnt it about time to develop strategic FH push or flick ?

Many greetings from Greece !
In fact, I already asked that one ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
michal z excuse me i didnt notice that mate , i was so enthusiastic about the fact that we could asked questions to dima so i went straight on postin ! You are right though , but i asked a few more questions about his strokes to his "close to the net" FH area :D
NP :)

Anyways - when will we get the answers finally???

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Once again I ask - what is with the answers ??
I saw many posts from Ovtcharov at his FB site, he has even time to upload videos..
So what happened with answers??
I know many are waiting for them!

Hi Michal,, I spoke to Dima the other day he said he will do them as soon as possible... fingers crossed :)