Big Shoes for Table Tennis

This user has no status.
Hi! Does anyone here know of a store globally that sells trainers/sneakers/shoes suitable for table tennis that are 34cm long? Depending on the brand this normally equates to UK 16, US 17 or EUR 53. I'm open to trainers that are from outside table tennis brands like squash, handball or volleyball but seem to have exhausted the options out there now I've established that the larger sizes on Amazon are actually incorrectly advertised. I'm wondering if professionals of a similar height like Tomislav Pucar (197cm) and Omar Assar (196cm) have similar sized shoes. All the large size shoe shops in the UK (currently 45) and abroad seem to be missing table tennis equivalent trainers that are light, supportive, flexible and table tennis like. Cheers

This user has no status.
Looks like you have to go online and see what you can get.

I have size 50 EU (before I lost weight I needed 52~53 for the width) and I can exclusive get shoes online here in The Netherlands. I'm currently playing with a Mizuno indoor sportshoe, which is marketed as a volleyball shoe, unfortunately Mizuno only goes up to 50 EU as far as I have seen.

Try to look around for Asics, Adidas, Nike. They have limited choice at large size shoes, but they might just have what you need. Their official websites should ship internationally. Don't be afraid to get into half sizes, you might just find your perfect shoe in size 15,5 or 16,5.

This user has no status.
Looks like you have to go online and see what you can get.

I have size 50 EU (before I lost weight I needed 52~53 for the width) and I can exclusive get shoes online here in The Netherlands. I'm currently playing with a Mizuno indoor sportshoe, which is marketed as a volleyball shoe, unfortunately Mizuno only goes up to 50 EU as far as I have seen.

Try to look around for Asics, Adidas, Nike. They have limited choice at large size shoes, but they might just have what you need. Their official websites should ship internationally. Don't be afraid to get into half sizes, you might just find your perfect shoe in size 15,5 or 16,5.
Hi @enoxzr

Could you share a link to the shoes you wear please? I'm still searching and may opt for Converse Taylors unless I can find something sportier.

Thanks!

This user has no status.
Hi @enoxzr

Could you share a link to the shoes you wear please? I'm still searching and may opt for Converse Taylors unless I can find something sportier.

Thanks!
Hi!

I've got the Mizuno Cyclone Speed 3 :)

This user has no status.
Hi!

I've got the Mizuno Cyclone Speed 3 :)
Hi @enoxzr

Great! Thanks for sharing the link. I've discovered that the Mizuno size chart equates UK size 15 to 34cm whereas the Asics size chart equates UK size 16 to 34cm meaning that Mizuno UK size 15 should work for me. Fingers crossed! I'll leave a link once I've bought a pair and found out their fit.

My alternative would be Converse Taylors but I'm not sure if they would work for table tennis.

Thanks again!