Help me choose blade please. - Joola or Stiga

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Hello, new in this forum.
I have been playing ping pong for years but never at a professional level, so i dont really have that much info nor knowledge about rubbers, blades ect.
Im playing much more now so id like some recommendations.. Joola Infinity overdrive or Stiga Evolution Performance?
If i were to categorize my style of play, id say im more of a counterattack person, i give a lot of spin to the ball and fast returns, if that makes any sense..? i have a chinise penhold grip so idk if that really helps. As for the blades, i was looking at the weight and Joola is a bit heavier and that kinda scares me a bit.
Anyway, id appreciate some insight.. thank you all..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hello, new in this forum.
I have been playing ping pong for years but never at a professional level, so i dont really have that much info nor knowledge about rubbers, blades ect.
Im playing much more now so id like some recommendations.. Joola Infinity overdrive or Stiga Evolution Performance?
If i were to categorize my style of play, id say im more of a counterattack person, i give a lot of spin to the ball and fast returns, if that makes any sense..? i have a chinise penhold grip so idk if that really helps. As for the blades, i was looking at the weight and Joola is a bit heavier and that kinda scares me a bit.
Anyway, id appreciate some insight.. thank you all..
Do not recommend either one. These are pre-assembled paddles. If you are playing seriously, you need DIY a paddle. Buy a stiga clipper cr and it can accompany with you for a long time.