New Xiom Vega Asia / Europe Hybrids ?

says Formely known as gordonluvsu.
says Formely known as gordonluvsu.
Feb 2023
There seem to be 2 new Xiom Vega Hybrid Versions.
Vega Asia Hybrid and Europe Hybrid.

They havent been largely announced or marketed yet.

Possibly available from next week onwards?

I found them here on these websites, but not on Xioms Official global site.

The Europe Hybrid seems to be 47.5 degrees, in which case I wonder how it differs from the Vega Pro Hybrid, which is also 47.5 degrees.
For the Asia hybrid it says 50 degrees on the first link, which is strange, since it is 45 in non-hybrid and softer than the Pro.

But who knows whats up with new rubber marketing anyways...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
The Europe Hybrid seems to be 47.5 degrees, in which case I wonder how it differs from the Vega Pro Hybrid, which is also 47.5 degrees.
For the Asia hybrid it says 50 degrees on the first link, which is strange, since it is 45 in non-hybrid and softer than the Pro.

The Europe will be 45 degrees. The hardness is listed in Xiom's 2024 catalogue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017

The regular Vega Asia is also 47.5°, but feels softer than the Vega Pro because the topsheet rubber compound is softer and the pimple geometry is different. The Asia is the "T64", sort of, while the Pro is the "T05" within the Vega product line.

It is interesting though that Xiom kept the sponge hardness for the Pro Hybrid, while going up in hardness for the Asia and Europe Hybrid.