TAKING ON TABLE TENNIS LEGENDS! | TTD Team vs Butterfly Legends

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
This is the biggest match up in the TTD Team’s history as we take on the Butterfly Legends! A team consisting of World Champions, European Champions and World Cup winners! This is not going to be easy! There’s just one catch… the TTD players have a 3-0 headstart in each set in a best of 5 match!

It’s the ultimate battle of experience against youth!

Thanks to Butterfly for making this video happen and creating this epic colab against the legends!

NDH

says Spin to win!
I know we all probably feel this forum could use a little TTD love....

But.... absolutely full credit to Dan and the team for producing some of the best TT content out there.

The organisation, filming, editing - It's all superb and very enjoyable to watch.

Also.... @Dan has been in the gym with those backhands!! 💪

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I know we all probably feel this forum could use a little TTD love....

But.... absolutely full credit to Dan and the team for producing some of the best TT content out there.

The organisation, filming, editing - It's all superb and very enjoyable to watch.

Also.... @Dan has been in the gym with those backhands!! 💪
I couldn't agree more - just a fantastic episode of great TT, filmed and edited brilliantly and with a lot of fun thrown in - thanks TTD Team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Pretty cool event.
So Maze with Franziska blade and two Dignics05 - what did the others bring?
Rumour has it Primorac normally doesn´t get near a Primorac Carbon but always preferred Boll Spirit while Schlager played with Primorac Carbon, not the even faster Schlager Carbon - but that may not be true and now, after the ends of their professional careers, they might just as well play their signature blades anyway ;-)

Reactions: jammmail