[Butterfly] Super ZLC ... Help :(

says Innerforce blades are sold! Im sorry. How about the...
Oct 2020
Hey folks!
I really cant decide between the new Harimoto super ZLC or the Mizutani or the Zhang Jike.

I´ve tested the Mizutani once and I really noticed the improved sweet spot.
Really liked this.

They say the Harimoto is slower but offers more control.

Im a strong attacking player in close / mid range so speed is kinda important but really likes the fact that the harimoto produces more spin due to the longer dwell time.

Thanks for your help!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hey folks!
I really cant decide between the new Harimoto super ZLC or the Mizutani or the Zhang Jike.

I´ve tested the Mizutani once and I really noticed the improved sweet spot.
Really liked this.

They say the Harimoto is slower but offers more control.

Im a strong attacking player in close / mid range so speed is kinda important but really likes the fact that the harimoto produces more spin due to the longer dwell time.

Thanks for your help!
Well if you're still developing, then the one with more dwell and control will probably be better. But if you don't have problems controlling the faster blade, then it'll probably be better? I mean if you like that the Harimoto has more dwell, then is it because you feel like you need more of it?

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 2020
Well if you're still developing, then the one with more dwell and control will probably be better. But if you don't have problems controlling the faster blade, then it'll probably be better? I mean if you like that the Harimoto has more dwell, then is it because you feel like you need more of it?

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

Hey man, thanks for your answer!

I can handle the fast blades like mizutani but Im really in love with the harimoto *lol*
There are not much reviews yet but they all say the harimoto has a lack of speed / power.
I cant imagine how a super zlc can have a lack of power cuz the mizutani was really fast.
Also I think Im down to trade some power for some longer dwell time cuz Im a really spinny player... But I still need speed in my shots...

I am hoping for some crazy guys owning both blades and could tell me some detailed information about the hariomoto.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
“Improved sweet spot”? Sound like you’ve been with all-wood? Then forget about those outer carbon. It’s gonna be in 1 year down the line if you are a really really really fast learner.

You may not fully satisfying with a slow blade, but you always will deeply regret with a fast blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I can imagine super zlc being to fast for many players on this forum. Do not know about you.

says Today I saw Shang Kung using Apolonia. Watch on insta...
says Today I saw Shang Kung using Apolonia. Watch on insta...
Oct 2020
Hi,
You may choose HSZLC and I can see that you are liking more than other blades. The rubbers you are gonna put on that is also matters a lot. So, rubbers will also do some work. And with this you will have consistency as well & which matters a lot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Well. It’s not exactly just the names. Harimoto is basically inner-layer type. Mizutani and Zhang Zike are quite close but M has a Limba outer whereas Zhang has koto, would give obvious different feels.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Buy them all. Sell later at half price to me, shipping included. Win-win!

Reactions: vik2000
Oct 2020
Thanks alot guys!

I´ll get a harimoto, a zhang jike and a viscaria from a butterfly store for testing.

I´ll let u guys know the results :)

Oct 2020
Yea the Harimoto is my favorite.

Im on FH Tenergy 05 and BH Dignics05 right now.

Do u think its fine like that ?
Maybe the Dignics 09c is better for this cuz harder sponge ?
Ten05 is very soft and I´ll have that catapult effect... could be hard to control with a super zlc blade maybe...

Oct 2020
Hi,
You may choose HSZLC and I can see that you are liking more than other blades. The rubbers you are gonna put on that is also matters a lot. So, rubbers will also do some work. And with this you will have consistency as well & which matters a lot.

Ten05 is very soft and I´ll have that catapult effect... could be hard to control with a super zlc blade maybe...

This user has no status.

I would not say Ten05 is very soft....but a colleague from my team is playing with a Mizutani szlc with 2 Ten05fx 2.1. quite a good combo for his style, allround offensive , in this range of speed I prefer my Primorac carbon, seems to me to have more feeling maybe due to the outer ply in Hinoki?