Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
But what about R1 Pro? It should be different right?
I dont think so, i could ask to confirm. I just think they Made packaging for china & we can see them from Vendors on AliExpress or similar.
O1CN01UYLUdU1adGWVuwxDR_!!53-fleamarket.heic_q50s50.jpg

For example this purple Rxton1 was china only in theory, my agent confirmed its the same rubber just another packaging color.
Looking at pictures & caracteristics of Rxton 1 "pro" it seems like the same rubber, the price looks the same also, it isnt blue sponge like other "pro" Versions. But i Will ask anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
I like that Loki makes it easy to understand.

China - Long 5
Speed - Viscaria
Power - 301
CNF - Revoldia

Definitely the China is the one that catches my eye. The Power is pretty cool too...but I already have the Sanwei 75 inner
You could try Loki V7-RS for a much cheaper price. Similar construction as W968 and pristine craftsmanship.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
You could try Loki V7-RS for a much cheaper price. Similar construction as W968 and pristine craftsmanship.
Loki V7-rs Is indeed a great blade for the price, since my first test im using it as my main blade! You can find it for a great price but its an old model no longer fabricated. It has limba top, ayous core, but inner carbon isnt Alc fibber or similar, its kind like "soft carbon"

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Loki V7-rs Is indeed a great blade for the price, since my first test im using it as my main blade! You can find it for a great price but its an old model no longer fabricated. It has limba top, ayous core, but inner carbon isnt Alc fibber or similar, its kind like "soft carbon"
or get yourself a

Sanwei T5000 Table Tennis Blade 5 Wood 2 Carbon .​

Sometimes I just can not believe what can be picked up for
really no money at all. It is my favorite blade in the moment, used with R3 pro on FH and H3 on the back

• Wow
Reactions: Fnub and Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
We can always trick our mind by believing it plays like w968 coz it's the same construction. Well, maybe the lite version. 😂 It's all in the head.

Personally, ever since the good experience I have had with Loki V5, my current blade, Imyrather curious whether there's another blade with the same ayous top ply construction. I have tried Paramid before and it wasn't a good experience. Maybe a different blade from gentlemen master of ej?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
We can always trick our mind by believing it plays like w968 coz it's the same construction. Well, maybe the lite version. 😂 It's all in the head.

Personally, ever since the good experience I have had with Loki V5, my current blade, Imyrather curious whether there's another blade with the same ayous top ply construction. I have tried Paramid before and it wasn't a good experience. Maybe a different blade from gentlemen master of ej?
Maybe try Loki Kirin K3, has ayous top with inner soft carbon, its really cheap with great Performance & looks! Kirin K2 Also has ayous top, its light and pretty good all+. Kirin K1 its the cheapest AND also has ayous with inner soft carbon (second layer poplar) finish & materials felt a Tiny bit cheaper but the 2 i tested performed really good, even More so for the price!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

Let's say Loki or any other bargain brand has the exact specs as the W968 and uses the same woods, same ALC, and in the same thicknesses to create a clone. What would make you think that it wouldn't perform the same as a W968?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Let's say Loki or any other bargain brand has the exact specs as the W968 and uses the same woods, same ALC, and in the same thicknesses to create a clone. What would make you think that it wouldn't perform the same as a W968?
For sure Loki has premium models with selected woods & imported or premium fibers..if Someone buys the new w81 Inner it would be a better comparison with HL5 or W968, maybe when they release the more premium Arthur King Throne. Obviously prive/performance ratio decreases after certain point

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
For sure Loki has premium models with selected woods & imported or premium fibers..if Someone buys the new w81 Inner it would be a better comparison with HL5 or W968, maybe when they release the more premium Arthur King Throne. Obviously prive/performance ratio decreases after certain point
What is difference between w81 and Telson China?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Basic Composition its the same, in theory the fiber differs (better on the w81) thickness & weight maybe varies too. I assume material selection & finish its better on the w81 since its pricier but i cant say.
In my experience, "material selection" and "premium" blade is very hit or miss. For example, maybe they are more selective to get a softer or harder wood even though they are both Limba. This may fit you better, or it may be worse for you.

Reactions: mattlamperouge