Screwed by AliExpress.... again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
So I tried to buy some booster off of Aliexpress. It took 6 weeks and supposedly it was "delivered". However I never got anything. Nothing in the mailbox, doorstep, chimney.....nothing. So I tried to start a refund process. Well they require a picture of the product. How in the fk do you provide a picture of something you never received?!? So my refund was denied and now I'm out $15. I know it's not a lot of money but it just sucks to throw money away.

Granted it's not their fault because of the delivery service but the logistics is just so far away and too many things can happen during the journey. So my only complaint about Aliex is their return/refund process. I never had an issue with other vendors and the items get shipped around the world too. For example TT11. I usually try to buy from them because they're so good but this time I bought some other stuff at the same time so I figured I get some booster too. Live and learn.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
Not sure why no one talks about this. About 40% of my orders never make it and thats using it in mult. countries. I guess the issue is they use the cheapest (shittiest) delivery services, typically. Sometimes you can fight with the delivery company and get it to show up later, but not always. I would never trust this app to buy anything expensive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Not sure why no one talks about this. About 40% of my orders never make it and thats using it in mult. countries. I guess the issue is they use the cheapest (shittiest) delivery services, typically. Sometimes you can fight with the delivery company and get it to show up later, but not always. I would never trust this app to buy anything expensive.
Yeah, I really don't trust this app to buy anything over $50. You have to be prepared to lose whatever you spend on there and never receive the item.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I had this happen to me and the item was eventually delivered a week later
Did it show as delivered when it wasn't? So they can say it was delivered within a certain period but in actuality it's much longer. Well I'm going on 7 weeks and still nothing. So let's see if I get it in the next week.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Of course. The tracking number said it was "delivered" but there's nothing there.
Was it the whole package or just one item? And do you have porch/mailbox thieves? I count 39 items in 17 packages from Aliexpress that I've ordered over the past year, and all have arrived just fine. Weird that you're having such issues! I've never had to submit a dispute, so not sure what to do there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 3 reviews
I thought it's not marked as delivered until you confirm delivery or fail to start a dispute within 7 days of them saying it's delivered.
As I understood, it is marked as delivered not by aliexpress, but by delivery service. I have never heard that buyer won dispute in such case (and read multiple times that dispute was lost, they just trust delivery services info)

Reactions: rbtitco
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
the first part of the refund procedures asks you if you have received the goods in full or in part. When you click on it that "No "" ; you have not received anything then the rest of the procedure is not that important.
As for the photo, make a pic of this: """ NOT RECEIVED"""
and post this as a the photo.
furthermore, I think all glues and liquid stuf from ali are being mailed by "

Cainiao Tracking​

[email protected] https://www.cainiao.com/
and they are the slow train system.
Otherwise postage times , at least to NZ have drastically improved in the last few months and most items now arrive within a couple of weeks, not months.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Was it the whole package or just one item? And do you have porch/mailbox thieves? I count 39 items in 17 packages from Aliexpress that I've ordered over the past year, and all have arrived just fine. Weird that you're having such issues! I've never had to submit a dispute, so not sure what to do there.
Just one item that supposedly was dispatched by Aliexpress. I don't have porch pirates since i have a gated patio and I have a camera looking at the courtyard. I know exactly when someone comes through the gate.