Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Andro just updated their website with information about two of their upcoming rubbers: Andro Nuzn 50 and 55. According to the website the rubbers seems to be a hybrid type rubber with high arc and grippy top sheet along with the standard tensor characteristics. The price is gonna be around 79.95€ according to teh website

I'm looking forward to trying them out on my Andro VCI

1000001241.jpg

NUZN 50

The remarkably high dynamics of the NUZN 50 are activated by technically clean strokes. The sponge compensates for minor deviations in the point of impact with its moderate hardness.
Topspins are given a high and aggressive trajectory by the extremely spinny top sheet, while the sponge contributes consistency.
Short spin strokes close to the table, typical of modern table tennis, gain in quality and arc.
NUZN 50 enables dangerous and safe counter-spins as well as smooth transitions from passive to active play.
The top sheet and the 50° hard sponge make it possible to reach new performance levels with an unimaginably long lifetime.
Developed for a precise, ultra-modern topspin game.

NUZN 55
1000001242.jpg

To maximise spin and speed, the NUZN 55 requires the player to have a well-trained technique that enables them to transfer a high level of energy to the ball with perfect timing at the point of impact.
The player benefits from an enlarged sweetspot, which makes it possible to give the ball maximum spin and arc even under time pressure.
NUZN 55 gives confidence, because topspins and especially counterspins can be played with unimagined confidence and quality.
The extremely spinny top sheet and the 55° hard sponge make it possible to reach new performance levels with an unexpectedly long lifetime.
Developed for a merciless, ultra-modern topspin game.

Reactions: Mssousa01
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

Andro just updated their website with information about two of their new rubber the Andro Nuzn 50 and 55. The price is listed at 79.95€ and according to the information they seems to be a hybrid typer rubber with high arc and grippy topsheet. I'm looking forward to testing them out.

NUZN 50
1000001241.jpg

The remarkably high dynamics of the NUZN 50 are activated by technically clean strokes. The sponge compensates for minor deviations in the point of impact with its moderate hardness.
Topspins are given a high and aggressive trajectory by the extremely spinny top sheet, while the sponge contributes consistency.
Short spin strokes close to the table, typical of modern table tennis, gain in quality and arc.
NUZN 50 enables dangerous and safe counter-spins as well as smooth transitions from passive to active play.
The top sheet and the 50° hard sponge make it possible to reach new performance levels with an unimaginably long lifetime.
Developed for a precise, ultra-modern topspin game.

NUZN 55
1000001242.jpg

To maximise spin and speed, the NUZN 55 requires the player to have a well-trained technique that enables them to transfer a high level of energy to the ball with perfect timing at the point of impact.
The player benefits from an enlarged sweetspot, which makes it possible to give the ball maximum spin and arc even under time pressure.
NUZN 55 gives confidence, because topspins and especially counterspins can be played with unimagined confidence and quality.
The extremely spinny top sheet and the 55° hard sponge make it possible to reach new performance levels with an unexpectedly long lifetime.
Developed for a merciless, ultra-modern topspin game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
an unexpectedly long lifetime.
If that happens to be true the price might be relatively fair.
At least reports from users of other hybrid rubbers who say detoriation sets in as early as after a week of playing surely make this a property to be inspected.

Bear in mind that the questions still are "do i need such rubber for my game" or "do i want this rubber no matter what" - then, as with Dignics, you pay and benefit, either in performance or satisfaction of owning a "luxury" product just because you can.

Generally, if you think (or know) that you´re at your best with a cheaper, less performant rubber it´s all good for you without such rubber. That applies to all player and price levels though, or in other words why pay 80 Euro if you really play well with a 40 Euro rubber, but then someone might consider 40 already unjustified because they play well with a 10 Euro chinese rubber.

Anyway, I do not belong to the standard of player who would need such a rubber and I can hardly imagine paying this price unless it´s really justified by longevity, which I´ll find out by playing with a rubber generously provided by a friend.

From theory to practice, I will therefore over time supply some impressions of a NUZN 50 red which I received on Monday, but for now here are some specs - I´m more of a "stick it on and play with it" guy but I know there´s interest in those figures.

- weight uncut 72 grams
- weight on blade with one layer of Free Chack Pro on blade and rubber each 53 grams, cut slightly larger than blade size of 151x157
- not sticky
- white sponge MAX (whereas on a Rasanter it would say ULTRAMAX and it would be green)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
i tried the Bluestar A1 whuch is mostly in the same ballpark pricewise.
Well most of us order for 100 $ or Euro so you get 20% discount,which lowers the price to 54.- which is reasonable if the performance and durability is good.
can you tell us about your first impression Spin,Speed and Trajectory wise and how the combo of topsheet and sponge is @Airoc?(is the Sponge like the Hammond Z2 one?)
I find the Bluestar A1 a really good rubber,which is a bit of a bummer,but I get the Price and Donic with their "Blue" branding.
They should straighten up their Portfolio even "blue" was always their colour since the Sweden days,The glue,Shoes,etc...
They confuse people to much,but sad that nobody really plays it,except Waldi and Jörgen of Course (kidding).

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
The prices goes so high last years, thanks butterfly. Rubbers for car are in better price Range then this cheap sheet(SHI*) of rubber. Hate them all. I stay with the price range max to 40 euro.

Reactions: Quixote
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
At least reports from users of other hybrid rubbers who say detoriation sets in as early as after a week of playing surely make this a property to be inspected.

Bear in mind that the questions still are "do i need such rubber for my game" or "do i want this rubber no matter what" - then, as with Dignics, you pay and benefit, either in performance or satisfaction of owning a "luxury" product just because you can.

Generally, if you think (or know) that you´re at your best with a cheaper, less performant rubber it´s all good for you without such rubber. That applies to all player and price levels though, or in other words why pay 80 Euro if you really play well with a 40 Euro rubber, but then someone might consider 40 already unjustified because they play well with a 10 Euro chinese rubber.

Anyway, I do not belong to the standard of player who would need such a rubber and I can hardly imagine paying this price unless it´s really justified by longevity, which I´ll find out by playing with a rubber generously provided by a friend.

From theory to practice, I will therefore over time supply some impressions of a NUZN 50 red which I received on Monday, but for now here are some specs - I´m more of a "stick it on and play with it" guy but I know there´s interest in those figures.

- weight uncut 72 grams
- weight on blade with one layer of Free Chack Pro on blade and rubber each 53 grams, cut slightly larger than blade size of 151x157
- not sticky
- white sponge MAX (whereas on a Rasanter it would say ULTRAMAX and it would be green)
Is it completely non-sticky like d05 or just a tiny little bit like rasanter c series?

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

- weight uncut 72 grams
- not sticky
Not tacky, so not a hybrid??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Not tacky, so not a hybrid??
Who knows anymore...
With the first hybrids, it was all tacky topsheet and "tensor" sponge (as to emulate Chinese rubber with booster...)
Nowadays it is about "Chinese" pimple structure and rubbers are called hybrid without being tacky, and some non-tacky rubbers have Hybrid in their name.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Is it completely non-sticky like d05 or just a tiny little bit like rasanter c series?
Probably a little more to the C Rasanter side, but I´ve often seen the discussions about what is sticky and what is tacky and how people disagree. I tried to lift up a ball when I´d just removed the plastic protective foil that comes with it, and it didn´t stick to the rubber.