DHS 301 506 series blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
DHS has produced many 301 (301 301x 301t 301z) and 506 (506+ 506 506A..) blades. I failed to follow their product line a while ago.

Among all these blades, which one do you recommend to try? What is the characteristic of each one?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
DHS has produced many 301 (301 301x 301t 301z) and 506 (506+ 506 506A..) blades. I failed to follow their product line a while ago.

Among all these blades, which one do you recommend to try? What is the characteristic of each one?
Imo, PG6X is the best Viscaria alternative in my opinion, especially that it costs around 40-50$.
Have been playing with it for about 2.5 years, was a total blast when paired with Chinese rubbers on both sides.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Imo, PG6X is the best Viscaria alternative in my opinion, especially that it costs around 40-50$.
Have been playing with it for about 2.5 years, was a total blast when paired with Chinese rubbers on both sides.
Good day to you sir.

Have you ever playing with DHS PG7X blade ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.
It’s not the best. It’s not bad but there are better alternatives from other brands like Tibhar and even from DHS

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Good day to you sir.

Have you ever playing with DHS PG7X blade ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,
Sadly, I only tried 5X (another great blade but with thicker outer wood, tho it lacked control for me for some reason) and 6X from the Power series.

Robin0910

Sure, it isn't the best. However, I believe it delivers a whole lot given its price (bought mine for 27$ at a discount). I am almost certain 506X is a better Viscaria-like blade, but the price is at another level.
Years later, I was tempted to buy Viscaria several times but I genuinely failed to spot differences when comparing these two, although better players will surely feel the difference.

For me, the feasible difference was an oversized head of PG6X. Had to trim its bottom side (my FL version went from 89 to 87 grams), so that it doesn't hurt my wrist and doesn't make rubbers too heavy.

Last edited: